Oxford Strategic Resourcing was founded by Professor
Scott-Jackson to implement a new model of executive resourcing
developed following research by the 'Centre of Applied HR Research'. Our goal is to:
- Find the best staffing solution, whether internal or external
- Accelerate performance through close Project Management
- Continuously communicate with the client so as to increase effectiveness
- Base Search Fees on the difficulty of the task, not a percentage of salary
- Assist with the rapid integration of the appointee
- Base the final fee on success of appointee in the role
Complete Talent Management Service
We help you create a complete talent management process which will
provide a supply of talented individuals, who will form a true
Internal Talent Assessment
So as not to overlook internal talent, we can assess internal candidates to ascertain if through rapid development,
redefining the role, mentoring, etc., you can appoint from within.
If you have a well established resourcing department, we can undertake
comprehensive and systematic research to identify external candidates.
You handle the remainder of the recruitment process and, as always, the
candidate database from the research is available for you to use in
Full Executive Search
Our core service is built on the comprehensive research described
above. All assignments are managed by individuals with extensive senior
management experience. They use their expertise to identify candidates
who in addition to the necessary technical skills and experience, match
the cultural and leadership philosophies of your organisation.
Achieving a smooth transition and rapid integration of a new senior
manager into the organisation can significantly accelerate their
contribution. We work with you to maximise the effectiveness of the
on-boarding process and then mentor the appointee, during their first
60 days, helping them to rapidly contribute to the business. Finally we
help both parties agree a plan for the subsequent 90 days.
Talent Management Planning
Our Talent Management Planning process is straightforward and integrates with your normal business processes.
The output enables you to continually challenge and develop your talented individuals. Such an approach results
in increased motivation, higher retention, reduced recruitment costs and improved business performance.
Our success is built on:
- The calibre and experience of our consultants
- Effective project management to deliver assignments on time and within a fixed fee
- Continuous and open communication with our clients
- A genuine desire to improve our clients overall Talent Management processes
Our Search Fees
Our highly competitive search fees are based on the difficulty of
the task, not just a percentage of the salary. Our aim is client
satisfaction, so our final invoice is only raised when the appointee
has successfully completed their first 60 days!
Building National Resources
For those organisations seeking to increase the appointment of national staff we can focus our research to
identify suitable nationals both in the region and beyond.